Gwdscape Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gwdscape Reborn

Rsps Made By Alex and Dylan for you all to have fun.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Empty WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Sun May 08, 2011 8:51 pm

barragek0

barragek0
Founder
Founder

Webclient: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com

2WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Empty Wtf really. Sun May 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Dylan

Dylan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Wtf but sweet nice dude...we can get more ppl.

https://gwdscapereborn.board-directory.net

3WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Empty Re: WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Mon May 09, 2011 6:11 am

barragek0

barragek0
Founder
Founder

Admin wrote:Wtf but sweet nice dude...we can get more ppl.

Yh lol the only problem now is how long it takes to download the cache.
It wouldn't be a problem if we had our chatbox under the webclient then we can talk to people while its loading up for them.

4WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Empty Well if i could Mon May 09, 2011 6:15 am

Dylan

Dylan
Head Admin
Head Admin

Well if i could get the admin and pass and shit i could put on under. but i would have to change this one to i think no wait i wouldnt so yea get me the admin pass and user and ipp put it in.

https://gwdscapereborn.board-directory.net

5WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Empty Re: WEBCLIENT: gwdscapereborn.ucoz.com Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 am

barragek0

barragek0
Founder
Founder

Admin wrote:Well if i could get the admin and pass and shit i could put on under. but i would have to change this one to i think no wait i wouldnt so yea get me the admin pass and user and ipp put it in.

We need to wait for that guy Jason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]